#ROOKIERIPPERS SURF WITH JORDY COMP
Four questions for you: Do you want to surf with Jordy? Would you dig an all-expenses-paid trip to Surf Snowdonia? Are you aged between 13 and 17? Are you free 26-29th September 2018? If that’s a resounding ‘yes!’ to all the above then our #RookieRippers competition is for you.
All you’ve got to do is upload a video clip of your best surfing (up to 60secs long) to Instagram and tag @oneilleurope and #RookieRippers.
10 lucky boys and girls will be selected to hit the Welsh mountain surf spot with Jordy Smith for an experience money can’t buy this autumn.
The prize includes:
• All expenses paid* trip to O’Neill Rookie Rippers Surf Camp, Sep 26-29 at Surf Snowdonia.
• Surfing with team O’Neill’s WSL superstar Jordy Smith.
• Coaching by Chris Gallagher Stone, Jordy’s coach and the US Olympic Surf Team Technical Coach.
• Win cool O’Neill gear in expression sessions.
• A whole load of fun and good times with like-minded kids.
• *All expenses package includes: flights covered up to £450, accommodation, food, coaching, pick up and drop off at Manchester or Liverpool Airport.
• You need to upload your clip between July 20 and August 15 to be in with a shot.
• Entrants must be between 13 and 17 (born after September 30th, 2000 and before July 19, 2005).
• The competition is only open to all residents in the UK, Spain, Portugal, France, Belgium, The Netherlands and Germany.
• 10 kids will win a place at the camp. Please check full T&C’s.
Get ready to surf with Jordy Smith!