#ROOKIERIPPERS SURF WITH JORDY COMP
Four questions for you: Do you want to surf with Jordy? Would you dig an all-expenses-paid trip to Surf Snowdonia? Are you aged between 13 and 17? Are you free 26-29th September 2018? If that’s a resounding ‘yes!’ to all the above then our #RookieRippers competition is for you.
All you’ve got to do is upload a video clip of your best surfing (up to 60secs long) to Instagram and tag @oneilleurope and #RookieRippers.
10 lucky boys and girls will be selected to hit the Welsh mountain surf spot with Jordy Smith for an experience money can’t buy this autumn.
A big applause to all the participants
and congrats to the 10 winners of the contest:
Tiago Carrique, France
Justin Becret, France
Daniel Nobrega, Portugal
Noah Hecht Suarez, Spain
Thomas Debierre, France
Lourenço Sousa, Portugal
Lucia Machado Rodriguez, Spain
Mafalda Lopes, Portugal
Julia Gonzalez, Spain
Janire Gonzalez, Spain
The prize includes:
• All expenses paid* trip to O’Neill Rookie Rippers Surf Camp, Sep 26-29 at Surf Snowdonia.
• Surfing with team O’Neill’s WSL superstar Jordy Smith.
• Coaching by Chris Gallagher Stone, Jordy’s coach and the US Olympic Surf Team Technical Coach.
• Win cool O’Neill gear in expression sessions.
• A whole load of fun and good times with like-minded kids.
• *All expenses package includes: flights covered up to £450, accommodation, food, coaching, pick up and drop off at Manchester or Liverpool Airport.
• You need to upload your clip between July 20 and August 15 to be in with a shot.
• Entrants must be between 13 and 17 (born after September 30th, 2000 and before July 19, 2005).
• The competition is only open to all residents in the UK, Spain, Portugal, France, Belgium, The Netherlands and Germany.
• 10 kids will win a place at the camp. Please check full T&C’s.
Get ready to surf with Jordy Smith!