How to order in 6 easy steps
We make it easy to order through our six step online checkout. Simply follow the on-screen instructions:
- Select the product(s) you want and add them to your basket
- Check your basket and proceed to the checkout
- Log in or sign up
- Submit your delivery details
- Review and confirm your order
- Choose one of our different payment options
Where We Deliver
Currently O’Neill delivers to customers who have an address in The Netherlands, Germany, Belgium, Denmark, Austria, France, Italy, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Sweden, Finland, Luxembourg, Greece, Portugal, Spain and UK mainland (excluding Northern Ireland) only. We regret that we do not trade to other territories at present but you can subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates regarding this.
Refund of delivery charges?
When returning your complete order, we will refund your delivery charges in full. If only returning some of your products, the delivery charge will remain.
O'Neill will send you three confirmations by e-mail:
- The acknowledgement of the order receipt
- A payment confirmation
- A confirmation when your order has been dispatched from our warehouse, including a UPS Track & Trace link.
For Great Britain, payment can be made by credit cards (Visa & MasterCard and American Express), Maestro and PayPal.
For other countries:
Denmark, Greece, Luxembourg and Portugal: credit cards (Mastercard, American Express and Visa), Maestro or Paypal.
Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Romania and Slovakia: credit cards (Mastercard, American Express and Visa), Maestro or Paypal.
Italy, Sweden, Finland and Spain: credit cards (Mastercard, American Express and Visa), Maestro, Banktransfer or Paypal.
Poland: credit cards (Mastercard, American Express and Visa)or Maestro.
Buy now – pay after you’ve received your goods
In cooperation with Klarna, we’re delighted to offer you payment via invoice as a payment method. With Rechnung you never need to disclose your account details, and you only pay after you’ve received your goods. So you can buy online in a more simple and safer way.
• You receive your goods first and pay later
• You always have 14 days to pay from shipment of the goods; and your invoice will be sent once your goods are shipped
• You don’t need to disclose your account details
• Financing available
Please note that Rechnung can only be used by consumers. Your payment is to be made to Klarna to which we assign your claim.