How to order in 6 easy steps
We make it easy to order through our six step online checkout. Simply follow the on-screen instructions:
- Select the product(s) you want and add them to your basket
- Check your basket and proceed to the checkout
- Log in or sign up
- Submit your delivery details
- Review and confirm your order
- Choose one of our different payment options
Where We Deliver
Currently O’Neill delivers to customers who have an address in The Netherlands, Germany, Belgium, Denmark, Austria, France, Italy, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Sweden, Finland, Luxembourg, Greece, Portugal, Spain and UK mainland (excluding Northern Ireland) only. We regret that we do not trade to other territories at present but you can subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates regarding this.
Refund of delivery charges?
When returning your complete order, we will refund your delivery charges in full. If only returning some of your products, the delivery charge will remain.
O'Neill will send you three confirmations by e-mail:
- The acknowledgement of the order receipt
- A payment confirmation
- A confirmation when your order has been dispatched from our warehouse, including a UPS Track & Trace link.
For Great Britain, payment can be made by credit cards (Visa & MasterCard and American Express), Maestro and PayPal.
For other countries:
Denmark, Greece, Luxembourg and Portugal: credit cards (Mastercard, American Express and Visa), Maestro or Paypal.
Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Romania and Slovakia: credit cards (Mastercard, American Express and Visa), Maestro or Paypal.
Italy, Sweden, Finland and Spain: credit cards (Mastercard, American Express and Visa), Maestro, Banktransfer or Paypal.
Poland: credit cards (Mastercard, American Express and Visa)or Maestro.
Buy now - pay after delivery
Use Klarna Invoice for safe and easy shopping. You never have to provide your bank account or credit card details, and you only pay after your order has been delivered.
• You only pay after receiving your order
• You always have 14 days to pay
• You never have to disclose your bank account or credit card details
• You always have a “cooling-off” period of 14 days after the receipt of your order in accordance with remote purchasing and canvassing* law
• Download and pay your invoices using iDeal on klarna.nl
O'Neill does not charge you for using this service. Please note that these charges can vary for each store to store. Please check individual web stores and their respective terms and conditions.
It is possible that your personal data will be verified using identity and credit rating verification tools.
*Does not apply to all goods and services; e.g. plane tickets, events, and custom-made products.